My glam bag
Remember those YouTube videos where people revealed what’s in their bag? I can’t be the only one who loved those so much. I decided it would be fun to share what’s in my bag, as the glam mama that I am!
- Sacred Child Beauty Make Up Bag filled with all of my lipstick shades. You never know what you’re feeling! Sometimes I change my lipstick color if I don’t feel like what I’m wearing is reflecting my mood.
- Lipstick Liners that I always carry for versatility. Someday soon I will make my own, clean lip liners.
- Sara Happ Lip Slip Lip Gloss... just in case
- Sample Fragrances are the best when I want to freshen up on the go!
- L’Occitane Verbena Whipped Hand Cream is heavenly! I bought this incredible sampler set from L’Occitane. I’m devoted to their hand cream!
Hand Sanitizer in a carrying case that clips onto my bag so I can easily find it. Gimme all the sanitizer! 🤣
Argentyn 23 - a colloidal silver spray that I use if I feel like I’m getting a sinus infection or a cold. It’s a natural way to fight viruses and infections. It’s a holistic health trick and it works!!! Can't miss it from my bag.
Band-aids for the kiddo! Scratches are inevitable when you’re a momma to an eleven-year-old! Mama’s band-aids are magic.
A silicone cup for knots because sometimes you just gotta give your own massages.
Calendar planner. Yes, I use an actual, physical planner. With so many schedules in my household? I find it’s the only way to stay sane.
Pens in a few colors inside my bag for my son to draw if he gets bored while running errands with me. He likes to draw!
Business card holder- because my business will be solid gold some day 😊
Green Aventurine Crystal- when building a business this crystal is a must...
Stevia to add to my beverages when I need a little extra sweetness in my life!
Pique Matcha Green Tea...my go-to! It can be added to a bottle of water and dissolves quickly with just a shake. I add some stevia and boom! I’ve got a healthy pick-me-up. Fits my small bags perfectly!
Pur Aspartame free gum - I avoid aspartame, an artificial sweetener. According to a functional medicine practitioner, Dr. Will Cole, “Fifty percent of aspartame is the isolated amino acid phenylalanine, which is neurotoxic and goes directly into the brain, depleting your serotonin levels. When you lower serotonin, it can trigger a variety of different mood disorders.” Which is why this gum is a perfectly safe alternative!
Can you believe I found a bag to fit it all? Even when I try to cut down on some items, I can’t seem to do it. Everything in my bag has a purpose! What’s in yours? 😘