Spring Makeup Trends
It's time to dive into the latest makeup trends for your freshest looks of the season.
1. Pastel Perfection: Easter Egg Inspired Makeup
Spring is all about those pretty pastels. Embrace the season's soft and dreamy hues with an Easter Egg inspired makeup look. Here's how to get that adorable pastel vibe:
- Sweep a pastel eyeshadow across your lids (think lavender, baby blue, or soft pink).
- Add a hint of shimmer to your inner corners for a playful touch.
- Keep your lips and cheeks subtle with a natural blush and a soft, pink lip tint.
2. Lavender Love: Make a Statement with Purple Hues
Lavender makeup is a springtime classic. Make a statement with this elegant and romantic trend:
- Blend a lavender eyeshadow into your crease for a soft, diffused look.
- Add a pop of purple to your lower lash line for a hint of color.
- Finish the look with a swipe of lilac lipstick or gloss.
3. Sun-Kissed Glow: Embrace Bronzer, Highlighter, and Gloss
When summer's around the corner, it's time to amp up your glow game. Get a sun-kissed look with these tips:
- Apply bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks, temples, and jawline for a natural, sunkissed effect.
- Sweep a shimmering highlighter on the high points of your face for that radiant glow.
- Opt for a glossy lip in a bronze or seashell apricot shade for a juicy, summery pout.
4. Bold and Blue: Rock the Blue Eyeliner & Eyeshadow Trend
Make a splash this spring with the bold and beautiful blue eye makeup trend. Here's how to turn heads with this daring look:
- Line your upper and lower lash lines with a vibrant blue eyeliner for a pop of color.
- Add dimension to your lids by blending a deep blue eyeshadow into the outer corners.
- Keep the rest of your makeup minimal to let your eyes steal the show.